Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Looking for a new game!

2 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Looking for a new game! Empty Looking for a new game!

Post  Epicsoulman Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Well if you have been wondering I have been playing Allods,but after the new patch the game isn't as awesome anymore.Does anybody have any ideas of some good games I could try?I have been thinking of trying League of Legends though. whut o_O?
Epicsoulman
Epicsoulman
Forum Hero!
Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new game! Empty Re: Looking for a new game!

Post  Skillless Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 pm

try League of Legends, its a fun game once you get a little good at it, and its even more fun once you figure out what heroes you like most, and its even more fun when you play with people on teamspeak once in a while =d
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new game! Empty RE:Looking for a new game!

Post  Epicsoulman Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Hmm I think I might as well.It looks around like a fun game.It looks unique is well.Looking at some videos the ice phoenix looks awesome :D...But which heroes would you recommend for me?
Epicsoulman
Epicsoulman
Forum Hero!
Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:21 am

Well, heroes cost IP, 450, 1350, 3150 or 6300

Anivia (ice phoenix) costs 6300, the price does not mean that 6300 are better than the cheaper heroes(i got the quadra kill in the signature with master yi, a 450 hero), but heroes that cost 6300 are difficult to play / master, but when played right, theyre really good(same goes for all heroes though) anivia really needs good timing, and loooaaads of mana..
Most expensive heroes really fill a role in a team, and need to be built with the right items, masteries, and runes.
Cheap heroes dont need anything special, and with alot of em you can build em however you like(but ofcourse, you cant make a mage nuker into a tank, well, you can, but youre better off just being a mage and nuking people.)

Every week, 10 out of 54(or something close to 54) champions are free, after that week, 10 different champions will be free again
I recommend trying some of the heroes that are free, and if you like one of em (and like that one alot) then save up some IP, you get IP for playing a game, if its your first win of the day, you get even more IP
And i recommend.. most of the 450 IP heroes, because theyre really easy to master, and ofcourse, wont cost you your whole supply of IP.

Basically, never buy a champion you havent tried before when it was free, and always play champions that are free wich you havent played before. (and never buy a champion because you always get owned by that champion, some champions just counter others completely)

No champion is better than another, well.... i mean no champion is really bad, and no champion is the best champion, they all have their roles, you might find mages fun, then dps characters, or tanks, or healers, youll figure it out eventually eh, and itll change from time to time

Good luck~
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicsoulman Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:57 am

Oh right that makes sense ^_^ Im gonna install it tomorrow...you can get guilds there right? If so my name will be Epicsoulman and hope to meet you there Cool
Epicsoulman
Epicsoulman
Forum Hero!
Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicsoulman Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 am

Oh yeah,can you do team battles?
Epicsoulman
Epicsoulman
Forum Hero!
Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 am

No guilds, and yes, team battles

btw ur name ingame is Epicsoulman right? Or havent you logged in yet =P?
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicsoulman Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am

Not yet but I am today.I'll inform you when I have.Also I have been looking at some champions that grabbed my attention. Warwick The Blood Hunter,Mordekaiser The Master of Metal,Rammus The Armordillo and Pantheon.They look pretty good and their abilities look useful.
Epicsoulman
Epicsoulman
Forum Hero!
Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down