Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Looking for a new game!

+2
Jeremiah
Amarth
6 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Looking for a new game! Empty Looking for a new game!

Post  Amarth Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 am

Hey all,,,,

I'm lookin for a new game now cus the No. 1 Guild in BOI had as quest to [Insert cookie here] up for other players and make a living hell, make evry1 quit and they did a splendid job.

So now i'm looking for a new game, lots of PvP, little PvE as possible, and if Nation vs Nation it wud be perfect Smile

start posting ur games!
Amarth
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new game! Empty Re: Looking for a new game!

Post  Jeremiah Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 am

Well NS would be glad to have you again. There is quite alot of active players on both sides so if you put some effort in you get what you said above. However if your boring, cba or just don't want to then it doesn't work that way. Smile
Jeremiah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarth Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am

Maybe i will check back in NS, but doubt i will start playing again for good. I want a new game with lots of players, lots of PvP and something more advanced then NS. In my opinion NS is way 2 easy,, only thing u need 2 be good is time . :/
Amarth
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Overdrive Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 am

Best rvr games i've seen so far were NS and aika >_<
still waiting for g aika to come and also waiting to try loco.

It's quite hard to find some good pvp games. Most of them are just the same: 3 classes. An archer/rogue, fighter/tanker and mage/healer. The only pvp is gay duels and arena drama. At higher levels, it sucks because no one wants to duel you, and all of your work is wasted.
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarth Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am

Ye,,, and BOI has officially become 100% PvE game.. Everything is about being rich, highest lvl and having the best gear. And the worst part, it's the only way to be good...

In BOI skills have nothing to say.. there are no skill trees so u can't choose, and u can have all skills Lv1 and still rape evry1. All u need is some good gear. As far as i've seen a Lv80(Best ive seen ingame) goes around killing Lv99's cus of hes gear. some of the L99 have same good gear, but they don't know how to use it, don't know how to PvP..

I must say im kinda dissappointed in this game :/ PvP sucks ass and evrythings bout being rich. Top players = 8yrs old fatt kiddos with rich parents. ye, sucks.
Amarth
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord.Xyroz Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 pm

LOCO and LoL are similar to DotA, though LOCO as good graphics but some classes are still unbalanced. LoL has less good graphics but loads of champions to choose between and it's also fun to play with friends. (Pantheon ftw!)
Lord.Xyroz
Lord.Xyroz
Spammer

Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Overdrive Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

i heard new heroes are comming on the OB and A LOT of balances have been made. melees got a buff and rangeds got a nerf.
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Overdrive wrote:i heard new heroes are comming on the OB and A LOT of balances have been made. melees got a buff and rangeds got a nerf.

The items system on Loco should get a lot more complicated... It's so easy at this moment... Just wait for the best stuff, buy them put them on your skill bar and you can be immortal... Trust me, League Of Legends for the win. It's better then DotA because it LoL has everything DotA has but then better... I would love to play Heroes Of Newerth though. But I doubt I'll stick with it and it costs 30 dollars... Don't want to waste money.
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down