Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Tell about ANY game D:

+3
Jeremiah
Overdrive
Piety
7 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Tell about ANY game D: Empty Tell about ANY game D:

Post  Piety Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Tell about a game you've been playing for a long time, that you know lots about and that you were quite dedicated to.<-Or one that you just liked/Like. Tell it like I did here - Or tell it in your own creative way.. Nevertheless, tell your story!
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tell about ANY game D: Empty Re: Tell about ANY game D:

Post  Overdrive Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Neosteam, the best game i've played so far QQ
I've also played metin2, fiesta, counter strike (who didn't?), flyff and project powder.
now imma try aika.

while i don't have my new comp, i'll have to stay with my ps2 <.<
Ratchet&clank and god of war ftw >.<
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I gott this awsome game<3 It's called mount&Blade. It's not online:( But it's so good that it's not possible to hate it... You are one person who starts out with almost nothing... The point is to create an army, serv kings (Or just take everything for youself by helping out a dude/lady who is supposed to be king. and then run off) and conquer the whole land<3<3 It's a startegy game of a different world. Truely one of the best pc games made<3<3<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Overdrive Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 pm

NCapelio wrote:It's not online:(
i'll skip this one QQ
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm

got this game too, it is really great, shame its not online
Jeremiah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Pokémon pure and simple

mosters kicking each others butts can't go wrong with that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Filinto wrote:Pokémon pure and simple

mosters kicking each others butts can't go wrong with that
red blue and silver hell yeahh

also i used to play ut2004 with my stepdad and his mates from work every sunday What a Face

and warcraft 3 still is fun (although i hate dota)
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Let the spam wars begin!

Alright... all games I've ever played? You can't be serious!
Dozens of MMOs, like Metin2, Perfect World, Bounty Bay, Battlefield:Heroes, blabla... well, and NeoSteam for the past two years.

Currently, I am undecided about MMOs. I just got bored of all that grinding and questing and Aika doesn't really make a difference to other MMOs. For my part, I'm going to play Team Fortress and Half Life for the next time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am

Warcraft 3 is the game of my life.. i expected it to be released for months, bought it in the day it was released and played it eversince... i never played it in a competetive scene because of school isues and may be a lil lack of talent.. i didnt want to play DotA for some time but one friend convinced me and i kicked lots of asses with that too.. I play HoN lately, from S2Games, just a cheap copy of dota.. less heroes with some new ones and nice graphics..but hey, all my fellow dota players play hon now..
and of course NS.. thanks to that mail came out of nowhere, i started NS, gave up my life for it.. countless nights, smoking weed and being online without anything to do..But it was really fun to talk to Pie, Aste and Lime about various topics when no1 else were there...HAHAHA.. oh well gamigo ruined it all..
Recently i played FM 2008 and Rome Total War.. again.. and again.. i was facking bored..(6th season with AS Roma. 5 league championship, 4 italian cup, 5 italian super cup, 2 european champions league, 2 european super cup so far)
i started to FM 2010 before i came here for holiday to spend some with my parents so may be i will continue to play..(if i dont puke all over my computer)
Dont play computer games fellas... do drugs.. they are far more healthier..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm playing Mount & Blade now, but I'm not willing to pay for this game but allthough I like it quite some.

Trying to download the full version, but no success so far >.< Did you guys buy the game? Or did you also download it on the net?
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemeaside Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 pm

scared theres a Neverwinter nights MMO help me pls i like neverwinter nights so much and know a MMO coming out god help me
Nemeaside
Nemeaside
Oldie Veteran
Oldie Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm

OMFG if that's supposed to be a Bleach game, why the f*ck is someone of that level able to spam black coffin, which is supposed to be a true 1337 kido spell >_<
Even Aizen had not mastered it yet when he used it during the 'invade Soul Society and safe the damsel in distress arc'.
Meh this game will probably be a dissapointment to the dedicated bleach fans like myself >_<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahko Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Overdrive wrote:counter strike (who didn't?)

haha never played CS XD

Level R -> gave it up after 2 weeks. was too boring

Battlefield Heros -> fun sometimes but boring after long time playing

Neosteam -> Awsome, best game i ever played. Never played a game that long

Rappelz -> Funny but quit after 2 weeks because i hate the community Razz

COD and COD4 with friends haha -> awsome XD
Lahko
Lahko
Oldie Veteran
Oldie Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 am

NCapelio wrote:I gott this awsome game<3 It's called mount&Blade. It's not online:( But it's so good that it's not possible to hate it... You are one person who starts out with almost nothing... The point is to create an army, serv kings (Or just take everything for youself by helping out a dude/lady who is supposed to be king. and then run off) and conquer the whole land<3<3 It's a startegy game of a different world. Truely one of the best pc games made<3<3<3

WOW, MY NEW ADDICTION!!WOW, MY NEW ADDICTION!!WOW, MY NEW ADDICTION!!

Tell about ANY game D: Internet_addiction
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:40 am

lots of
MMORPG/MMo:
2moons long time
wow not so long
neosteam 2weeks:p
battleforge (love it:)

shooters:
i played alot of shooters at a high level such as
cod, cod2,cod4, still got no cod6 shame:(
halo pc (my first shooter:D)
battlefield 2
bc2 beta :D

maybe more but then i forgot:P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Piety Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 am

Hmm, as I've heard the talk about Mount&Blade .. I suddenly saw this on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22100/

Mount&Blade is 85% Off That's a super offer! Went down from 30 bucks to 5 bucks! Click with the speed of lightening to buy, it's only for the weekend. haha
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 am

Don't look if you're a cop and can bust me for illegal downloading.
(click on the word Spoiler to open it)
Spoiler:
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Another game to play.

<3Runescape<3

As me and Piety was bored we decided to start all over again. So If annyone wants to join us add Qt1pz (Piety) and Qt1ps (Me). And we vill give a guide so come on and join the funn<3<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Runescape?

I leave the guild...
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Piety Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Macvaal wrote:Runescape?

I leave the guild...

1. Runescape is the best browser based game in the world.

2. Runescape has over 100 million accounts created.

3. 'Jagex' earn more money on runescape in a year, than you will earn in your life.

Now, Runescape flaming? Nah. It's a great game, although imo the originality and greatness level of the game just sunk when Wilderness was removed. And when the graphics were updated.. And every 'newer' update. Nearly every, not all. I also hate that they completely renovated it in form of mobs. They all had epic looks, and made Runescape into Runescape. Runescape was the BROWSER based SQUAREISH Game.

Now, Runescape looks more and more like a game you have downloaded the client for. It has great graphics, which is ++ if you are a newbie, or the newer version of gamers.. Your HP, hits and food was multiplied by 10. So now you have 990 HP instead of 99, etc.
Me no likey :<

But yet I don't mind playing it.. As I don't mind playing NeoSteam, Aika or Allods. It's a great way of spending your time. Not to mention that it's one of the fewer games that is less based on PvP than PvE. And It's not even PvE either, it's mainly based on skills.. You have hundreds of hours infront of you of merely skilling and achieving. Challenging yourself is one thing, but when you have a friend, or more, to compete with.. Then it really makes the fun a lot more worth playing.
Say, you and 5 friends play the game. Then you can have a goal such as; The first to have all F2P skills to 20.
Then you have a couple of hours of front of you.. Finding the location of the mobs that drop the required items. Then you have to do one skill to be able to do another. E.g: Mining for some hours, then use that of what you gained of materials to craft your armor, and weapon, so you can fight mobs and level up your Strength, HP, defense and Attack.
Chop some wood, to later burn it and train your firemaking.
Et cetera..

The game is full of opportunities. It's for you to acknowledge them. When you first have done that, the game gets hecka lot more better looking.
When I first played it, I thought it was fun to kill, get my strength, attack and hitpoints up to PvP better. Not to mention Magic! But now, I like better to skill.. I like the whole concepts of you having the game on your feets at the very first start. You need an axe, then you can do 2 more skills. You need a hammer and an Pick-axe, and you can do several other skills, or do them easier.

Enough of me.. ^^
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:53 pm

1. Stating the obvious which I can't deny.
2. Because it's the best browser game and it's easier for people to get online on a web browser then a real game.
3. Not relevant imo, they just had the luck to be so smart to make a, for that time!, good looking game which you didn't need to download. With the 1kb/s it was a pain to download 100 mb... Hehe

I'd rather play a good looking web-browser game without the 3d animation. It makes me feel crappy when I see Runescape. It is because they changed their homepage now, but that even looked crappy and noobish.

Well no need to discuss this anymore I suppose lol, we both said what we wanted to and told our way of looking at Runescape. Other game xD

Final Fantasy...
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

the game i origanly come from is Airrivals, its a mmo that has a nice twist. u fly with planes. :p it kept me goeing for over 2 years. wasted alot of money in it, turned out to be a credit game if u wana be 'good'. my top was #3 of my type of plane. reason i stopped. the community is terrible/awefull/discrasefull. yay

played a little bf heroes and now NeoSteam, for so far the community is nice & the game play is not borring me Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down