Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Cursed dies.

+3
Neko-chan
Lord.Xyroz
Overdrive
7 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Cursed dies. Empty Cursed dies.

Post  Overdrive Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:26 am

So, this is it.
After piety mentioning about it, it's pretty clear that Cursed is not going anywhere now. With NS gone, which was what made us, the guild was enver the same anymore, and we went from a daily activelly spammed forum to this within a blink of an eye.
It is sad to say, but Cursed is dead.

You guys have untill saturday night to post here anything you want. Be it goodbye words, confessions, random stuff, or even posting a decent reason not to delete these forums - because that is what will happen after this deadline expires.

Spoiler:

I myself had much fun with Cursed. Ever since it was callled Wanted, back when Harm was leading; he was the best guild leader anyone could ask for. Basically, i loved all things that happend on neosteam with the community. I just loved every single of them. Literally, on some cases, tbh -cough-
Enough references, anyways.
I've tried everything i could to bring Cursed back. Sadly, all i could do was to post spam threads on the off-topic, which lost their fame as time passed by. Now, barelly anyone logs in; i wonder if more than 5 people will even read this post. It is a shame, because it will probably be true. I kinda miss the times when the guild was "alive", but that will never happen again. Most people disappeared, some stood and i can still talk to them, but most disappeared, leaving no trace, no e-mail, no contact, webpage, whatever. Whatever they are doing now, good luck with it, i guess; thanks for the awesome times on the guild.

I'll try to keep the text wall short, as i have to get up at 4am to work, anyways.

Piety - Thanks for the awesome laughs we had. I still remember the skype calls with aste and lahko, with the neverending 9hour long rawr spamming.

Xyroz - Dat nab begging for plvl 24/7, who created his char when the full release started and never got past lv 50. You're still an awesome guy tough. I'll see ya on LoL once in a while =p

Neko-Chan - You. Best person i've ever met. I'd melt my keyboard describing everything here.

Skilless - You, one of the ones who raged at me a lot on NS; let's not deny it, we both had a buttload of fun on those times.

Macvaal - The dude who randomly appeared and was hated by everyone on the NS community, then earned some respect months later. Still don't know much about you, and honestly i never liked your attitude because of our first clash, so we barelly had any contact. No idea how awesome you could be, as i wasn't on your side aswell. Good luck on whatever you're doing on life.

Jeremiah - Dat polite rog, who surprised everyone by saying how old he was. Thanks for keeping rog up on it's feet, so we could have some fun wars.

Asteria - Don't know much about you, actually. We did have some fun calls with piety, and that was it; you were quite innactive. Good job creating this forum with Piety, nontheless.

Epicsoulman - Loyal member of the guild, still logs activelly, tough without posting, your activity would earn you a few medals if i could give them to you. Random and fun, you're awesome, thanks.

Nemeaside - The random, competitive pom. Had some nice fights with you on ns, thanks for them =p

ChronoXPinoy - Random dude who kept changing names/characters. We had some fun moments on rog's Unwanted guild on CBT tho.

Arterit - I just loved how random you were. Dat HAMLAHAMLAHMLA war cry on skype shall never be forgotten.

Lahko - Be more active, ffs, i barelly know you! All i know is that your accent makes it so hard to understand your english xD

Crono - Wat. I talk to you everyday, Cronab, no pretty words for you bha

Onds - You're awesome. Too bad you're innactive. One of the best members of the guild i've ever met.

Amarth - Dat hate you had for me on NS wars. It fed my ego so much. Still a nice dude when not fighting against you tho. Your music preference is awesome <3

Virt - You. Bish. Nab. Dumbface. You're random and fun. Just what Cursed loves.

Pathogen - Just like epicsoulman, you stood on Cursed till the very end. You're a great person aswell, thanks for everything you've done here so far.

Mr. Anderson - First lv 40 elerd i've seen, and first person that pwnd my lv 16 ass on CB when i raided elerd. Ever since, i cored myself up and trained as much as i could so i could get a rematch. I won a few times, lost some others; had some awesome battles with you. Too bad you weren't that active on the full release.

That's all. Thanks for reading, if you did. Hope to keep in contact with you all.
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Cursed dies. Empty Re: Cursed dies.

Post  Lord.Xyroz Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Overdrive wrote:
Xyroz - Dat nab begging for plvl 24/7, who created his char when the full release started and never got past lv 50. You're still an awesome guy tough. I'll see ya on LoL once in a while =p

I only asked for plvl since it was boring AND slow to lvl alone... and actually, i got past lvl 50. (I think)

I will miss each and every person I've ever met in NS and on this forum, I'm active on the synergy forum if anyone needs me. If it wasn't for you guys I would probably stopped playing NS a short while after i started. Lord.Drakar was the one that kept me in-game at first, made me make my warrior, helped me understand the game. After that I got invited in the guild "Cursed," the most epic guild in-game Wink You guys were awesome when I met you, and then kept beeing awesome even after the mass-leave. We got together, started finding other games, some of them crap others good (like LoL and now DN), made this forum and were active and spamming the hell out of everything. I NEVER regret that I started playing NS. I met you guys through it.

I'll miss every one of you who aren't/won't be on synergy, and I hope very much that I will meet you guys again somewhere sometime in the future. I started with the name "Lord.Xyroz" in NS and will always continue use it after. So if you see someone with that name in a random game, ask that person about "Cursed," it would most likely be me Smile

Farewell everyone, and for those who are on Synergy, I'll meet you there.
Lord.Xyroz
Lord.Xyroz
Spammer

Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko-chan Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am

*meows sadly* =(

it's a shame its dead...but ye, i'll always cherish the times ive spent with you guys...it was fun while it lasted...
hope to cya guys in future...

special thanks to lahko since i wouldnt even be in this guild/forum if it wasnt for him insistin for me to register xD
and od, i would ave quitted long ago if it wasnt for you...also you, good sir, is the best person ive ever met, thanks for being so awesome =)

Neko-chan
The guild's cat
The guild's cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Piety Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

gg guise

you did good
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:35 pm

HMM!

To be honest this sort of post i've been expecting for a long period of time. I am struggling to write something because i've never really played with you all. I played a bit with those who went to gpotato Aika, and for awhile with Virt and OD at Global. But I can share a few of my first experiences with Cursed, over the forums at NeoSteam. As before I left I saved a bit Smile

Overdrive: you pedobear-like furry little thing o:

Piety: Go Jeremiah! Woohooo!

To be honest, I didn't get much of relevance just the things you people said that made me think it was worth it playing that game, and sticking up for my nation till the end. And my memory of Cursed is just that. A community that it didn't matter who there ingame enemies were they still respected and admired them for what they were.. Which alot of other games i've played since simply don't. Cursed was a great guild and I was simply delighted to be added to the first and this guild page despite being an enemy as it showed the maturity and the willingness to understand other peoples positions. I really miss the great times we had in NS, and even on these forums because even though I don't post much, I read alot of what happens and am simply speechless as to what to respond xD

I'd just like to say its been a pleasure knowing all of you, if only i'd known you all better. I hope to see you all on the Synergy forums.
Jeremiah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahko Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 pm

hmm

accent... well my accent is lovley XD

I will miss cursed, to be honest Neosteam was my first MMORPG I've ever played and Cursed was/is the best guild I ever have been in. It was really sad to read that Cursed is going to die but it's really true.
The last few months I never had time to play a game so thats why you never ever saw me anywhere Razz But one thing I have to say => my next game is Vindictus EU, atm I'm playing in the CB and I have to say this game is really awsome Wink So maybe someone would join if the OB begins and can add me. Name is still the same like in every game (Lahko) hahah

Oh Piety something I forgot. I learned from you XD My I's are alle in capital letters haha^^

Cya guys and keep on rocking with the attitude of Cursed in your hearts <3

Lahko
Lahko
Lahko
Oldie Veteran
Oldie Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Overdrive Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

This is it.
After tonight, Cursed's website is no more, thanks for everyone who was part of it.

Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Cursed lives on through its members, never shall it die!!! :D
Jeremiah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChronoPinoyX Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Hmm... I haven't spoken to anyone here for a long long time. I feel rather guilty for not visiting this forum. I got too caught up with IRL stuff... I'm with Jere 'ere. Cursed forum may be gone, but the legacy still continues. It ain't gonna disappear, sooner or later it shall rise again :3
ChronoPinoyX
ChronoPinoyX
Oldie Veteran
Oldie Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down