Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Just a brainstorm idea...

3 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Just a brainstorm idea... Empty Just a brainstorm idea...

Post  Macvaal Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm jealous at you guys at Aika because of you're able to make Alliances and do Castle Sieges and if you win you'll be the leading guild of your nation. So epic...

Anyway, about the Alliances - Why don't you guys make a Cursed alliance and when the first guild is full then make a second Cursed and keep recruiting, ofcourse you should recruit other good guilds as well.
I don't know how many alliances you can have in one, but perhaps you could consider this to have a elite cursed and a the guild cursed =)
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Just a brainstorm idea... Empty Re: Just a brainstorm idea...

Post  Overdrive Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

It's hard enough filling one guild, i dunno if we can fill two o.o
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Piety Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Overdrive wrote:It's hard enough filling one guild, i dunno if we can fill two o.o

Or four for the matter.

But who knows, we have all the time in the world.. And we will see what happens. It is still too early; to see how popular we will be in the future..

But in the end, it will be a decision that has to be taken up with the future Guild Master of Cursed Aika, Me and Asteria.

That is all I will say.
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Personally i'd rather have one top guild filled with decent active folks you can depend on than have 2 or 3 guilds filled with anyone who can write an application.

Quality gonna count over quantity in Aika i think (ok there always the zerg group) and we already have a shortage of clerics, which may or may not sort itself out over time but i doupt we ever have enough to sustain 2 guilds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 am

Overdrive wrote:It's hard enough filling one guild, i dunno if we can fill two o.o

I think OD is right. If we ever get the guild lvl 5 it can fit 97 -128 ppl in it, i think thats enough lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 am

Mugiwara wrote:

I think OD is right. If we ever get the guild lvl 5 it can fit 97 -128 ppl in it, i think thats enough lol

W-o-w, didn't know this... Well that's why I'm saying that it was just a brainstorm idea, hehe.. But I've heard you guys can take just 30 people or something right now, and then is filling 3 guild not all that hard... Once you get famous people will want to join you all the time =)
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down