Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Progression

5 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Progression  Empty Progression

Post  Epicsoulman Sun May 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Well....The forum has been slightly more active lately....Always a good sign
Epicsoulman
Epicsoulman
Forum Hero!
Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Progression  Empty Re: Progression

Post  Overdrive Mon May 23, 2011 2:09 am

we need meows!
and free nachos!
-cough-

i've quit trying to revive this long ago. not even random threads on the offtopic have posts and they're probably been automatically sent to the archive due to innactivity. tough i would like to see this revived.

but, without a new NS EU, this forum will never be the same.
Overdrive
Overdrive
Administrator
Leader
AdministratorLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord.Xyroz Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Overdrive wrote:
but, without a new NS EU, this forum will never be the same.
True... so true...

I miss NS, but you guys know what happened *sigh*
Lord.Xyroz
Lord.Xyroz
Spammer

Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Piety Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Aweh, I miss this forum and you guise too. But we're far from packed together, not even playing the same games,- if any MMORPG's at all... Even if we did, as we were, we still suck at using the forum. Hard to find forum guys in games.
Most people are causals and dislike forums / don't care about forums. I can certainly see their way of thinking, though, I am more of the kind that prefer sending e-mails over instant messages.. E-Mails being equalized to forum posts, in-game letters and et cetera. Sadly though, few people prefer this kind of communication, even though it is more rewarding. (IMHO)

Anyways, what have you guise been up to, other than waiting for- and/or trying out -games? Any future plans?

As for me, I've been lost in my brothers apartment for the previous 3 weeks. Before that, I was lost in WoW, Anime and... The 4400, smallville, misfits and uhm.. Movies. My social life at present time is rather similar to 1 1/2 year(s) ago I'd say, so I still have toooons of time on my hands. Though, in a month and two weeks or about so I'll be having to move out and embrace life as an.. dear I say it?..... wannabe adult. And once again meet my long lost friend; School.

Oh and yeah, I actually managed to forget the existence of my very own forum for about a week or so. Ignorance be a bliss they say.

P.S: I better see some proper answers that aren't bloody 1-3 sentence(s) long! Or else I be mighty disappointed.
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Forums are a great way of communicating not enough people like to use them, most of my guildies will check them for announcements but posting is beyond them Razz Although I made a facebook fanpage and more of them join that, its very active :D

I'm currently sitting about 13 exams so my gaming life is limited, but still archon's in Aika, always fun Razz New content and stuff is quite fun, lots of new friends here now, other than that i'm not doing much don't get out cos of the exams.. Sad

Jeremiah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Archive

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum