Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

The Official Allods Forum ...

3 posters

:: Archive

Go down

Guild thread in Allods Official Forum?

The Official Allods Forum ... I_vote_lcap100%The Official Allods Forum ... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
The Official Allods Forum ... I_vote_lcap0%The Official Allods Forum ... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Official Allods Forum ... Empty The Official Allods Forum ...

Post  Piety Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 pm

... Have you ever thought about making a Guild Recruiting thread there? That might be a good idea to raise the guild.. And get some members that are a little more dedicated. As I see it, there aren't many Allods Guild Members that lurk this forum.
Not to mention that I don't even know if you guys have more than 30 members yet.. I should have been updated, but that's irrelevant.

So, this is more like a suggestion.. Why don't you guys make a Guild thread in the Allods Official Forums so you can recruit some more people, a little more efficiently.. And if there are more, the chances are you'll find whom you seek easier. uhh.

Yeah..

Piety
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Allods Forum ... Empty Re: The Official Allods Forum ...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Oh well.. Macvaal dont find any chance to log in lately and i know that he is the link between Allods and you so it is normal that you are uninformed..
We have some quite active players in the guild atm.. And we are doing great.. We had some recent recurits like Duster and Porkzar, great people, i am rolling with them all the time, beating some serious amount of league asses^^(too bad Porkzar dont like paperworks so he will make an application later, hehe)
I really have fun to chat with my guild in game..all are cool people and they have always stuff to talk about..
Game-wise nearly all people in the guild are around lvl 30, considering the fact that lvl cap is 40, thats quite something..We are dedicated to help each other since now we are all at similar lvls, things go down smoothly..(when u reach lvl 20+ all questing zones are free pvp areas, u can get killed by lvl 40s or other high lvls all the time, so that makes it harder to lvl but pvp is quite fun, at least to me)
and recuriting part.. We dont shout in zone chat to recruit people, i personally dont even think about recruitting people normally.. But i run into some nice people when i am online, after i spend some time with them and i am sure that they are perfect fits for the team, i ask them to join.. So we dont recruit numbers but skills, smarts and funs..(we could recruit more people thanks to my popularity with my pvp abilities but who bothers =P) hehe
I am aware of that we are alil bit further away from the rest of the guild, but thats because majority of core Cursed members dont play Allods..But everything goes fine and I strongly believe that we will rock Allods soon..hehe

Last edited by MusicMaker on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemeaside Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 am

hahah trying to copy me LAL
Nemeaside
Nemeaside
Oldie Veteran
Oldie Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 pm

I might make a post on the official forum tomorrow =) It's a really good idea, didn't think about it myself =) Hehe my social life is seriously taking some time from me...

And MM considering your post in here I think you FO' SURE deserve Rank 2 =) I'm happy to hear everything is going alright even when I've been away for 4 days.
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 am

Hey guys....im just wandering why have i been kicked out of guild? :/.....or is it some kind of bug couse it says im not in a guild and cant see guild list....if i was kicked out i would appriciate some reason or explanation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am

Zhao wrote:Hey guys....im just wandering why have i been kicked out of guild? :/.....or is it some kind of bug couse it says im not in a guild and cant see guild list....if i was kicked out i would appriciate some reason or explanation

You've not been kicked out by me(I hope lol ). Please make sure that it's not a bug, log in again and see if you're in the guild again, if not then pm me, necroshin, musicmaker, codex or xykon in-game to invite you again, since I've not heard, nor I could think of a reason to kick you.
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down