Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Alreatha Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:30 am

•Which class do you play? yin/yang

•How long did you play this game? 2-3 Days Sofar x.x..

•Which other MMORPG's did you play? Atleast 1 year experience: jade dynasty, final fantasy 11, dekaron, runescape(when i was younger :p) PWI, guild wars 1. Below 1 year: flyff, grand fantasia, shaiya, last chaos, cronous, aion, final fantasy 14(cb), RIFT(cb) and many more

•How long will you usually play on a normal day? 6-8 Hours total , more on weekends

•Why did you choose Cursed and not someone else?
I love being in pvp dedicated guilds, there seems to be alot of other guilds who are pve oriented/ layed back, or speaks a different language. This sticks out from the rest to me the most.

•What do you have to offer to the guild?
I bring a positive attitude and a very odd sense of humor :o.
I am a very serious and competetive player when it comes to PVP of any type, willing to discuss various builds, theorycrafting, advice to any members and im willing to acceapt any (well i havnt been in the game very long so i guess ill need to play more :p)

•Additional notes to your application
Im 18 years old currently attending last year in high school, i have a mic and live in USA EST timezone.

Anonymous
Alreatha

Back to top Go down