Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Savage2 FanArt

Go down

Savage2 FanArt Empty Savage2 FanArt

Post  Piety Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 am

Savage2, used to be one of the fine creations of S2Games, well, to me at least. Till they changed the combat system, into something that I didn't like. It crushed the game for me. However; My brother drew some FanArt for it. So, I thought I'd promote him and the game all at once.. Haha

The Graphics and all on his pictures are, of course, hell'a lot better than the actual game graphics. Don't get me wrong, though. The Game graphics are terrific. They completely killed my graphs. Card after an update, because of some viruses I had at the time D:

Savage2 FanArt Thescout_final
This is the Scout in the game, on the human side.

Savage2 FanArt S2_lego_03_comp
This is an class in the game which is called 'Legionnaire' if I remember correctly. It is quite brutal, but your team (Humans) need to have built an Academy for you to pick one of these bastards. Also; They cost quite a lot. 400 Gold for one.

Savage2 FanArt Savophbeherewamp
This -TheLargeMonsterInTheBackground- is the epic SIEGE Character than you can choose for the reasonable prize of 1800 gold. (Extremely expensive.) -Behemoth-

Guess, since I've possibly provoking some thoughts about "The game looking epic" .. Or sounding, for the matter, I'll tell a little about it.

It's quite the nice game. The devs have managed to clash together RTS & FPS in one game; Kudos to them.

You can be the team Commander, which has buffs, debuffs and heals for the team players, and such. He also has to build the base. With that, the players can choose the character "Builder", or "Conjurer" if you will.. (Conjurer being the beast class) With these characters, the player can help making the building process faster. (Basically like in WarCraft as human, when you send more builder on but it costs more money.)<(Acutally, it's exactly the same.)

Then you have the normal classes..

-Beast: Conjurer, Shape Shifter & Hunter
-Human: Builder, Scout & Savage
The classes you need building and money for..
-Beast: Predator, Shaman, Tempest & Behemoth
-Human: Legionnaire, Chaplin, Steambuchet & Battering Ram
Then Finally, you have the HellBourne/Special Classes
-Revenant
-Devourer
-Malphas

These Special Classes require Souls (You gain 1 soul every time you kill a person) to be made; quite many souls.. Gaining one skill isn't always THAT easy, as the number of people on each server is restricted, and a match rarely lasts longer than 40-60 minutes. (Even though I myself have participated in one that was 6 hours long :affraid:)

The previous melee system was really original, and ownage.
You had the basic ability's like
-Attack
-Block
-Interrupt

Whenever someone attacked, you could block them and they'd be stunned for 1.5 > 2 seconds.
However; If they were blocking and you interrupted them, then they'd be stunned for 3 > 4 seconds.
You also had special ability's (E.G: Shape Shifter had an "Acid Spray" which blinded the enemy for 2-4 seconds(?)) -If you used a skill such as this on an enemy that blocked, he'd be stunned (Same as interrupt.) -Disadvantage, the skill wouldn't be as efficient.
This made the skill level of the gameplay just EPIC. You had to be GOOD to defeat someone. At least, to own them.

But what they did now was
-Removing interrupt
-Adding a timer to block
-No stun if you attack someone that block
-Removed stun if you used a skill on someone that blocked

So, the skill level of the game was LOWERED. You only needed to be a NOOB to own someone. -Correction: You only need to be a noob to own someone.

However; The game only had a slight change of some skills, additional to this major game-nerf.
Although, this game-nerf hits the vast majority of gamers critically; The game was more liked and now has been picked up more. There's many thousands players and it is still enjoyable for the old elites. (I got to know one in NeoSteam whom I had fought with quite a bit in the game; He was rank (Overall) 12. Me, merely 74(?))

If you decide to pick the game up..... Visit "www.Savage2.com/en/php.com"

Sources of information:
-My own memory D:
-Savage2>Gameplay>units

Don't ask me how I manage to do this... When I first start writing, I can't stop. It's like I'm deceased. I was originally only wanting to post some pictures .. It was so empty. Then, I turned out to write a long, review, if you will, about Savage 2.. Which I haven't played for a year!(?)

Enjoy,

Piety
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Savage2 FanArt Empty Re: Savage2 FanArt

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

dude come to heroes of newerth all hereoes there i see some videos about savage2 and didnt like. add me friend if u want to play. Pandakun is my nick Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Savage2 FanArt Empty Re: Savage2 FanArt

Post  Piety Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Hmm, I like the look of Savage 2 Better D:
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down