Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:20 pm

My one big fail sig.. Plus another!

4 posters

Go down

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Empty My one big fail sig.. Plus another!

Post  Piety Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 pm

So, a year or two back I decided to make a sig for my counter strike carrier if you will..
And it ended up as this:

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Knaggen1337gaming

And as the second one, which I liked more but still was quite so incomplete ... :

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Nycsspray50

A change of IGN I know D: I got tired of being called KnaggeN xD

Last edited by Piety on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Empty Re: My one big fail sig.. Plus another!

Post  Macvaal Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm

I actually like the first one more. It has the attitude like;
Fill in whatever you think this Signature can be.

The second one is like:
HEY! I'm a war sig! Here's a weapon!

If this were your first attempts, then I'm jealous at you, my first attempts weren't even close to this. As some of you may know I'm a Naruto fan, and I made one from Gaara - wich I like a freaking lot, it's not good looking, but the meaning and the emotion coming from it is awesome.

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Gaara2-1

This one I created in a community where people REALLY had respect for each other, we seriously could love one another - Nearly everyone had one, and I was an Administrator on the game so, well a lot of people were my fan. God, I wish I could go back to that time, sadly enough the new host is a prick and the community changed so much.

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Fanbar
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Empty Re: My one big fail sig.. Plus another!

Post  Piety Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Macvaal wrote:I actually like the first one more. It has the attitude like;
Fill in whatever you think this Signature can be.

The second one is like:
HEY! I'm a war sig! Here's a weapon!

If this were your first attempts, then I'm jealous at you, my first attempts weren't even close to this. As some of you may know I'm a Naruto fan, and I made one from Gaara - wich I like a freaking lot, it's not good looking, but the meaning and the emotion coming from it is awesome.

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Gaara2-1

This one I created in a community where people REALLY had respect for each other, we seriously could love one another - Nearly everyone had one, and I was an Administrator on the game so, well a lot of people were my fan. God, I wish I could go back to that time, sadly enough the new host is a prick and the community changed so much.

My one big fail sig.. Plus another! Fanbar
Hehe, I'm really bad when it comes to be creative. I have to start working on something for my creative part to start working, and when it comes to a background which I cannot make myself, I just have no ideas. And yes, the upper one was my first ever that I made.
The second one was my second ever made xD Both are results of hours of testing out stuff on Photoshop 7.0.

Oh that's a sweet one, assuming you drew it yourself. I will never be able to comprehend such an level of drawing stuff.. I never liked it, and I still don't. But yea, besides some small rough edges and all, I like it Wink

Regarding community's that just die out because of stuff that.. Yeah, that really sucks. I've experienced similar stuff myself, and it's just.. really depressing.
It could be great though, if we could create such a community. Or what? xD
Piety
Piety
Forum Founder
Master
Forum FounderMaster

https://cursed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Meh, I made a bad start for that, didn't I?

Anyway I didn't draw Gaara myself, but I did the rest of the stuff myself ye. Ofcourse with tools etc etc.
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Looks like it says

Feel my pain
-
Baara
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Macvaal Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Skillless wrote:Looks like it says

Feel my pain
-
Baara

Meh, you're right.

Don't have photoshop anymore.

Whenever I Formatted my PC and got Windows XP on it again then I'll get Photoshop with it also. Just getting back into it when I'm bored.
Macvaal
Macvaal
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:47 pm

I have photoshop, today it told me i was a pirate :pirat: and that that time was the last time id be using it untill i get a key for it x)

till then ill be usin gimp and paint ;D
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Arterit Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

lol skillless haha nice avatar
Arterit
Oldie Veteran
Oldie Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Skillless Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 pm

thanks xD
i chose it cause it doesnt make sense at all =D
Skillless
Skillless
Epic Forum Hero!
Epic Forum Hero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 am

knaggen leet gamer haha lol

that sig look good
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum